Samsung Convoy Backup Assistant Not Uploading
cornseed

This is my first time to use this feature on a new phone .  The application downloads, however when I start the assistant it only gives me this option "Enter your PIN to restore data".  I have not uploaded my data yet.  Technical Support told me to delete the application and start from scratch.  However, when I go to options there are only four selections, one is to "cancel subscription" which I  have done at least four times.  I still get the same thing.    Also, I saw a question asking if this can be used for more than one phone number on the account.  I believe the answer was 'no'.  Is that correct if so why not? I would appreciate any help you can give me.- thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Convoy Backup Assistant Not Uploading
GinaH_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hi cornseed, did you ever figure this out? From what you mentioned this being a new phone, it sounds as if you have an active  Backup Assistant subscription that started on a previous phone. Is this correct? Once you download the app for the first time,  then switch to another phone, Backup Assistant will prompt you to enter your pin (created during initial setup on previous phone) and it will upload your contacts to the new phone. Voila. What you can do is do forgot pin in the bottom corner to retrieve your pin.

If this is your first phone ever, we do have a way to cancel the subscription in the system and so you can start a new one. Send me a direct message (PM) with your contact number and I would be happy to resolve this for you.

Have a great day! 

0 Likes