Samsung 32" TV offer
kristyadams

In June I was looking at upgrading my current device and came across a "Buy a Smartphone and receive a free Samsung 32" TV" offer.  I stepped through the buttons/ links and followed the instructions on which devices to chose from that were eligible in order for to receive the free TV.  I ended up upgrading to a Galaxy Note 5 and then followed the instructions again on how to submit all the details to the Rebate Center.  Waited 45 days and today I received an email that I didnt qualify, so I called the Rebate Center number and the CS Rep indicated that I had to purchase a new line, not upgrade a line. To me this seems to be "bait and switch". NO WHERE did it say that I had to add a line and why did the steps walk me through an UPGRADE, not ADDING a new line?  Has anyone else experienced this?  Just curious as I dont feel this is very ethical of VZ and considered false advertising.All Things CommunityAll Things Community

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung 32" TV offer
Firstplayerrobert

I saw the promotion online for the feature phones and also saw that they had a 50' inch tv as well as the 32 inch one. but you had to purchase 2 new phones as well as new lines for each one. so I did purchase the phones and followed the instructions to receive my new tv. it took exactly 10 weeks to get it,but i had forgotten Ed about until one I went to go check my mail outside and there it was my new 50 inch tv at the door on the front porch. I was very excited to get it. works great no complaints .  but answer your question yes it did mention that you had to a new line and also had to purchase 2 new phones the s7 or the s7edge. note5 one or the other or 2 of the same. the other catch was that they had to be purchased separately but on the same account so they would have 2 purchased orders for each phone . tricky , you think. well they also had to be interested separately as well with the date showing that they were and on the same account but different days but within the guide lines of the purchase order according to promotionEd guidelines in order to receive the tv. it took me a minute to figure it all out but I guess i got it right cause sure enough I got my 50 inch tv right here and now. Boy am I glad I read it more than once  in order to get just what we're asking and telling how to get that tv. Oh I called them to a couple of times just make sure I did get right and read of the promotion numbers to. yeap it sure did say new lines with the phone (s).all you had to do is get another one for your wife or or mom with a new line cause you could get up to 5 lines, or 10 lines when adding to your account.but had to be in the guidelines date of purchases in order to that promotion. looks like you might have to wait for the next tv Promotion .  that one was the fathersday promotion. you can still pull it up I think and read the guidelines again and see if you can still get it. but I think you should do it before the year ends just in case if you know what i mean. I didn't mean to write so much but just trying to answer your question clearly so you would know and anyone else how had the same problem .  have a great holiday season my friend and God bless.

0 Likes