Salesmaker Discount Verification
MrsSCHENCK
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am at a loss attempting to get my employee discount corrected on my account.   I was on the sales maker program for years and had a hard time getting my verification to go through when it came time to renew.   Eventually I called customer service and was offered another method to complete the process.  This did indeed result in my employment verification, however renewed by discount at a 20% rate vs. the much steeper sales maker rate.   I have called countless times, chatted virtually etc. only to be assured each time that the person on the other end would once and for all be able to help resolve my situation.   Each time nothing changes, or in one instance I got an email days later stating that they wouldn't be able to help me after all and I needed to work with the Salesmaker team directly... however nobody can offer me a customer service number for that team directly.  I have found that team to be very helpful, however I have no way to get through to them.  I have nearly given up and am contemplating moving carriers after 20+ years with Verizon since my discount isn't even close to what it used to be anyhow.  This is my last attempt to connect with someone that can connect me with the right team or a possible solution.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Re: Salesmaker Discount Verification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to authenticate this information. In this case, it would be necessary to reach out to your Verizon Indirect Account Manager. If you don't know who your Indirect Account Manager is, we would recommend reaching out to your immediate supervisor.

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
MrsSCHENCK
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the reply.   I am the Assistant Manager at a Best Buy store.  My supervisor would be the General Manager.   While we employee 'Verizon Experts' within our own team, none of them are responsible for activating on this type of discount or have been able to direct me to anyone else.  Do you perhaps have any other suggestions?  I can share multiple emails with Verizon customer service documenting my many phone calls, and then in some cases a follow up days later stating they too are unable to assist me.   I have had Verizon for over 15 years but at this point I have to admit I'm considering our discounts through other competitors after paying hundreds etc. due to not having the correct discount applied month after month.   Any further assistance/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Elzrpsd

The reply probably was referring to the Verizon Rep (3PL) who comes in every now and then to check on mobile employees. If you have a mobile supe or connections manager reporting to you they would know who the rep for verizon i and should have their direct contact number

Also, if i may ask, how do you go about doing the reverifying your account?  While its true, finding people over the phone who are actually trained to deal with sales maker accounts are kind of hard to find, most of them have at least enough knowledge to direct you to their supervisor or anyone who could help out at least in my experience. Lastly, if this, by any chance is something you have not tried yet for reverifying, go to our e learning site and just type in the write keyword, and it should be straight forward from thereon. I hope this helps. Take care!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing this helpful information Re: Salesmaker Discount Verification. This should definitely not be a difficult issue to resolve. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
jrobbins3

I’m still having an issue with getting verified.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we can look into this for you. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
jwrobbins3

I am also having difficulty getting verified.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get this taken care of for you. You can send us a Private Message or a Direct Message to us at Please send us a private message on our Facebook page or send us a DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter, so we can further assist you.

If at any point in time, you are unsure of your Billing System PIN number, you do have the option to reset it by clicking on the "Forgot my PIN" option or https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/acct/secure/profile/security/accountPin

0 Likes
mstorz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue now. Were you able to resolve yours?

0 Likes