Safety mode
bnic032

Safety mode kicked in this month with a little over 3gb of data left. This was carryover data that I had available. My question is, today is the last day of my billing period. I disabled safety mode hoping to increase back to 4g speed since I still have 3gb left. However, it still shows in safety mode for current month and very slow speeds. Is there a way to disable for current month?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Safety mode
jadyn513

I had the same problem. I ended up calling customer service and they didn't know why safety mode wasn't being disabled and were unable to disable it on their end. The customer service rep ended up giving me a data boost and crediting my account for the cost of the data boost.

0 Likes
Re: Safety mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bric032, great question! You can disable safety mode at any point in time from your My Verizon app. Are you not able to do so or not seeing the option to? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes