SIGN THE PETITION TO REMOVE SMARTPHONE LINE ACCESS FEE
SUNJI3
Enthusiast - Level 1

With advance technology the majority of phones made and used are smartphones. There is no way around it, therefore why is Verizon still charging people with erroneous Smartphone Line Access Fees??? I already pay the high prices to purchase their phones and pay high prices for a plan to use the services of the phone.  There is no reason to charge your customers a fee ($20) for the usage of the Smartphone. It is unacceptable and we need to express our demands to remove this charge from its existence. PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AND LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD. ~Sunji

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: SIGN THE PETITION TO REMOVE SMARTPHONE LINE ACCESS FEE
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

At least you aren't under a service contract. Then the line access fee would be $40 per month until the contract term ends.

In the old plans (ie Nationwide, etc) the line access cost was bundled into the account level charges. Personally I like it separated out so I know how much the account charges are and I can have different line access fees for different types of devices. For example, Jetpacks and 4G LTE tablets have a different line access amount of $10 per month instead of the $20 for smartphones. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes