SAD Service: How do you actually get to speak to a support rep on the phone???
Jefe55
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm trying to reach a support rep and the pathetic service keeps disconnecting but at least it's nice enough to "thank me for calling Verizon...Goodbye".  I have questions about my plan and I'm told it's now owned by Frontier...and god forbid someone from Verizon who I've been a customer of for a long time but I guess it turns out I'm not any longer.  Congratulations Verizon, even though I guess I'm no longer you customer you've lost my business anytime in the future. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SAD Service: How do you actually get to speak to a support rep on the phone???
budone
Legend

Frontier purchased a large chunk of Verizon's Landline service in April 2011. You need to contact them. This is the Verizon Wireless side.

Here is a link to their site, so you can get their number.

Frontier

0 Likes
Re: SAD Service: How do you actually get to speak to a support rep on the phone???
BigDizzy

You know I am feeling the same way about Verizon.

We have been loyal customers with Verizon for nearly 12 years and have averaged a monthly spend of approximately $500 per month for that entire period. Recently I found out that someone in there Credit Department had turned our account over to a Collection Agency who has been hounding us 24/7. Our account has been linked to the same AMEX account which elctronically billed every month so its impossible to become delinquent. Well come to find out after getting through to the Credit Department our account was indeed turned over for phone numbers not linked to our account and not even in the same area code. What's worse is the Credit Manager advised me that once they turn the account over to a Collection Agent they can no longer help us. Despite the fact that it is their error. So I ask them "so what do I do to resolve your error"

DEAD SILENCE! and then I am sorry Sir but we can no longer help you! Really!

Verizon Wireless will now lose our business account, personal cells and our land line business.

Its hilarious that they send out e-mails asking for how they are doing and if they can provide us with any service. I was dumb enough to respond twice believing that someone would forward this same response to someone that may be able to get involved.........................NOT

We need small regional suppliers and small business owners that can actually service the customer and not become so large that they dont have the ability to service there customers.!

0 Likes
the_devils_advocate

BigDizzy, I wish you could have called in and talked to me! If what you say is true, it sounds like their is a potential ID theft or fraud issue here. I will be blunt, the issue you described can be resolved, but it would take time, and a cooperational effort between VXW, AMEX, you, the collection agency, and possibly other parties. Every carrier that has a network that is worth using is large, the ones that aren't as large usually just piggy back off of the big carriers' networks anyway (a.k.a. they pay to use one of the major carriers' towers and technological infrastructure), and almost always cut corners on customer service. Any kind of financial fraud or ID theft issue usually entails the kind of effort and process that I just outlined above, even if you were dealing with a similar situation with a prestigous bank, or some other top-flight firm. That is just the nature of the beast with those kind of issues, and it is that way across many major industries, not just telecommunications. My advice to you would be to call in and escalate the situation until the ball is rolling in the right direction, because it can be fixed, you just need to be very clear and firm with your directions to us. In other words, you need to instruct somebody in a higher level of our organization to grab this bull by the horns! Hopefully they can research it, and find it was just a system glitch or something, for your sake. Best of luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi BigDizzy,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the credit issue outlined in your post. I take good care of my credit score and I know how frustrating this must be for you. We do have a Fraud department that will investigate issues that include accounts opened in your name without your authorization. Please follow me and send me a direct message including your full name as it appear in your account and your account number. I'll follow up with you and put you in contact with our Fraud department. We appreciate your loyalty and want to get this issue resolved for you!

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
BigDizzy

<Post deleted for personal information per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes