Rude Custumer Servive...
moosewisperer

My phone is broken, so I call the warranty center. The lady on the other line was so rude "do a hard restart." "I already have." "try it again." "I just did and it's still not working." and this went on and on...Your right I don't do your job but I do know alot about these devices don't treat me like an idiot...in the end my phone is still broke and I am quite displeased with your "support" Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rude Custumer Servive...
graysmama
Enthusiast - Level 3

I suspect that tech support probably has some type of protocol they follow as far as troubleshooting to determine whether or  not a phone needs a replacement. That being said nothing excuses anyone being rude about it.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Warranty Center? Wouldn't that be Asurian and not VZW?  Or was it tech support

The fact they asked you to do something you may have already done, does not make them rude.

My question, what is the issue with the device?  I ask because a true FULL factory reset requires set up of the device after it is done. (Phone is reset to how it was when you purchased it) If you did not have to have the phone reactivated and such afterwards, that is not a master reset. And a master reset will fix nearly any issue except abuse or water damage.

0 Likes
joenissan

You're absolutely 100% correct! Verizon has lost that excellent, friendly customer service. They seem to have been told to "get em' off the line" rather than try and help with the smile they used to have. Verizon has gotten way too big for its' own good and has forgotten its customers. Nobodys asking for givaways, handouts or freebies, just service that comes with a little respect and patients. I wonder if we'd get treated that way by a company whos' head hasn't gotten so darn big.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
"Nobodys asking for givaways, handouts or freebies"...... Have you not read  any of the posts on here?  Many want things for free, or discounted devices well before they are due,  Or a credit for data or overage in minutes the subscriber knows they incurred. But since they are, 'Loyal' that is good enough for them to get a bye.
joenissan

I only had to read the post I replied to. Maybe you should stick to one subject/post at a time...unless maybe you have some magical insight as to why Moosewhisperer was treated rudely by reading their post. Rude is rude...regardless. So you're either a disgruntled customer service rep, or just not listening. The reps have become extremely rude lately so apparently they're being guided to get people off the line faster.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Joe let me clue you in before your post gets modded Anyone that posts the that is a Verizon employee is labeled as such in their username and avatar so if there username and avatar do not indicate them as a Verizon employee they are not. Accusing someone of being an Verizon employee is a good way to get your post either edited or removed completely. Just because some of us do not immediate jump on the "Verizon is evil" bandwagon doesn't mean we are Verizon employee. what  also find amazing that EVERY problem HAS to be Verizon's fault. It can NEVER be the customers. EVER. If suggest such a thing you get accused of being a Verizon employee or a shill. Isn't that weird no NO problem EVER is the customer's fault? NONE?

0 Likes
joenissan

Clue me in huh?...lol. Thanks for the "lesson". Read the post that was commented on. That's all I commented on and why I shared my opinion based on MY recent experience in dealing with their customer service. Did I ever say it's always Verizons fault?...nope, so go regroup and come back when you can learn to read a post properly and take it for what it is....a reply in kind to a similar experience. Neither you nor anyone else here has ANY idea who is or isn't a VZ employee unless they divulge that information. So drop the kiddy attitude.

0 Likes
missbecca

I must say i called on Saturday and had the completely opposite experience. She was friendly, funny, understanding and very helpful!

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I am not, have not been, nor will be a VZW employee. I was speaking in general terms of the general tone of the board. Most do want freebies, handouts, and giveaways.

As for The original post, I still say, asking someone to do something they may have already have, does not make them rude, Remember, there are three sides to every story, yours, mine, and the truth in the middle.

0 Likes