Ripped me off and Im not kidding..
Doughboystr8
later. Going back and forth with their rebate center telling me My paperwork was complete and then it was not complete on at least 3 occasions. I finally received it 120 days later. I then realized that I had still not received my Google Home 120 days later also. I called #Verizoncustomerservice who then called the #LGcustomer service who then told #Verizon to tell me to email them and that was the only way I could contact them and that there was nothing they themselves could do for me. #Verizonhorriblecustomerservice I was told that #LG would contact me within 24 hours. Well its no surprise that #LG did not contact me, not even within 72 Hours. Luckily I took the snapshot of my #Googlehome submission ID# for my records with #Verizonhorriblecustomerservice asking me If Im sure that I have even submitted it. I finally got Josiah, a #Verizonsupervisor on the phone telling me that he will "help me out" by finally purchasing the #GoogleHome for me, charge my account and then credit the amount back. Oh thank you Josiah for helping me by giving me what I paid for! After spending hours of my own time with #Verizonhorriblecustomerservice I asked them what they can do for me about this horrible phone and the issues I was having only to tell me I was stuck with the phone and could they offer me an accessory for the phone I did not want. This will be the last time I will ever do business with #Verizon. I guess I don't spend enough money for them value me as a customer. I will take my $120 a month elsewhere and I suggest you do the same! Oh yeah, I still have not received my #GoogleHome!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ripped me off and Im not kidding..
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Sounds like you had a problem with an LG specific promotion and NOT Verizon. Verizon remedied the situation but they didn't have to. That should have been LG's responsibility. This offer was offered through LG.

LG G6 Deals: Get a Google Home On Us & More | LG USA

Doughboystr8

Oh so let me expound on the fact that Ive spent numerous hours on the phone about my #VERIZONREBATE card, not #LG. Yea, it was remedied after me spending hours of my valuable time on the phone with #VERIZONCUSTOMERSERVICE. How long should this process take? 120 days? 90 days? I pay my bill on time or I have a fee right?

#Verizon shouldn't have to take any responsibility for the phones or promotions they sell in their stores? I walked into a verizon store not an #LG store!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

First of all, what is with the hashtags?

Second of all, contrary to popular belief, you did not buy the phone from Verizon. You DID buy it from LG and wanted to redeem a promotion sponsored by LG that you had to go to an LG website to redeem. Regardless of whether you bought the phone at BestBuy, Verizon Wireless or the corner of Happy and Healthy you were attempting get the promotion from LG.

Stop using hashtags it is...well I am not going to violate TOS...and properly learn with which companies you are doing business.