Ringback Tone Credit
indiasorenson

Just called Verizon again, requesting that I be credited back all the reoccuring charges of a ringback that was put on in 2008. Of course, they are only able to credit me back  to last August (7 months worth) They could have gone back **bleep**her but Verizon refuses.

Note: Before disconnecting with Verizon, make sure that they give any credit back that is due you or they get to keep it. That said, they refused once again to honor their contract with me on my grandfathered plan. Since I have been a customer of theirs since 1984, I have never considered the "pay as you go" phones. I thought that they were more for people that had bad credit or elderly. I have changed my mind. Yesterday I went to Walmart and purchased the cheapest one I could get-not because I love cheaply made phones but to hold me off a couple of months until they get more touchscreens available. Then I will purchase a good touchscreen from them. Who wants a 2 year contract in this changing world of no jobs? I am re-thinking my thinking about no-contract phones. Remember that you get unlimited nationwide calling and internet  for $45 month or 1000 anytime nationwide and internet for $30 a month, and no contract. The wild thing is that these phones use the Verizon Network but are not Verizon.

If anyone out there chooses this method, be sure to keep your Verizon acct until your Straightalk phone can be ported with your old number unless you want to loose it.

Today is ENTERTAINMENT DAY!!!! Google in Better Business Bureau and search for Verizon Complaints. It will strengthen you and your ability to fight the good fight with this company and not give in to their pressure sales. As the word spreads, Verizon is getting pounded by mail and phone complaints. I believe that they will be forced to back down and pay back those that they cheated. In the meantime, At&t, Sprint, STraight Talk, and the rest, are enjoying the fallout of Verizon's greed as their most loyal customers leave them in droves.

No, Verizon, I can't hear you now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback Tone Credit
freedomsearcher
Enthusiast - Level 3

people amaze me you have a charge on your bill every month, you can see that charge, and you pay it. In my opinion once you pay that bill you are accepting it's accuracy. Frankly with your attitude I am suprised you got a credit at all. Actually by policy I happen to know Verizon normally only credits chgs that have occured in the last 90 days. So consider yourself lucky and [edit]

{please keep your posts courteous}

0 Likes