Ring Tones from computer software to phone. Is it allowed ?
guy4491

Several phones ago I had wonderful ring tones that were a feature of an LG phone.  I have never found any on the Samsung phones that are really good.  I bought a program and have made my own and now I wonder if I can use them with the Intensity and will Verizon allow me to do so.  The program is Majix and it is very user friendly.  I just don't want to do anything that will be illegal or more costly.

Thanks,

p

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ring Tones from computer software to phone. Is it allowed ?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not illegal at all - simply email the ringtones you have created to yourph#@vzwpix.com (attach them to an email) and when the message arrives, save the sound as a ringtone.  Make sure it is 30 seconds or less, mp3  format works well.

Have fun!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not illegal at all - simply email the ringtones you have created to yourph#@vzwpix.com (attach them to an email) and when the message arrives, save the sound as a ringtone.  Make sure it is 30 seconds or less, mp3  format works well.

Have fun!

0 Likes
guy4491

Thank you so much!  I had read one of your posts yesterday, but when I tried it I had no luck.  I did as you said in this message and it works!  Now, am I allowed to delete the original ringtones?:smileywink:

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

guy4491 wrote:

... Now, am I allowed to delete the original ringtones?:smileywink:

You can try - but don't be surprised if they don't go away.

0 Likes