Ridiculously Hard!
ridiculoussr

I am so very annoyed at the ridiculous questions and information and waste of time it is to update a phone! Why in the world do you make it so hard? And why do you need all my personal information?  I already have an account. You already have all my information! ! I've had an account for over 15 years! And you ask for all my info, and make a simple phone upgrade last over an hour! Think of all the money you waste employing all those people to do tedious, unnecessary and duplicate work! Plus annoying your customers. Your customer service sucks. 4 stores and 3 hours later we still have no new phone! First 3 places didn't have the phone in stock but still sucked time out of us with unhelpful info. Last place finally had the phone, wanted all of our personal info, again, and then the computer froze and we had to start all over!!

All I want is a simple slider phone to replace an old slider phone!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ridiculously Hard!
Weth
Legend

Next time order online, like most things in 2015, more efficient. 

0 Likes
Re: Ridiculously Hard!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So asking for your information to protect your account is annoying? You obviously were at a 3rd party retailer as a corporate store would have asked for your telephone number and a photo ID.