Returns and exchanges
Sgtjay1980

I ordered an iPhone XS @GD0405.com and was curious as to the easiest way to go about returning this device? I’ve heard different things from several different people including Verizon associates.

Am I able to return this device to a store location so that I may immediately exchange it for another device so that I do not have to be without a phone? Or or am I forced to return it through the mail in which case I would have to wait before I am to able to purchase another device? 

And there’s a second part to this question. I also opened a second line for my girlfriend and purchased her phone at a store location we both realize that we want Samsung phones and they now have a promotion going on.

To take advantage of the promotion would I have to literally exchange both phones at the same time take vantage of that  promotion? We are both well with in the return window of 14 days and neither of us have made a return yet so we both still fall under that one  exchange per phone policy.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the easiest way to go about doing this so that we can maximize savings and we both get the phones we want with the least amount of headaches as possible?

Thank you very much for your time. I know that’s a lot to ask for and I would appreciate any help that anyone has to offer suggestion wise.

0 Likes