Restore Text Messages
Fearnarius

While speaking with customer support I was informed that I could get the last 6 months worth of text messages re sent to my phone. My previous phone was broken and I ordered a replacement and I would like my old messages. I had many important ones saved and it will also give me my old contacts back because my previous phone didn't have a backup storage for photos and such. So if anyone knows where to go for this service I would greatly appreciate it.

No, I don't know why I didn't ask when I was speaking with customer support.

Thanks 😃

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Restore Text Messages
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

I think the person on the phone lied to you. This isn't something that's possible as VZW only stores the content of text messages on their servers for 3-5 days and even those cannot be resent to you.

Maybe they were saying you could get the phone numbers you called/texted for the last 6 months? In which case that would be available thru your MyVerizon account under the MyBill tab.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Restore Text Messages
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

I think the person on the phone lied to you. This isn't something that's possible as VZW only stores the content of text messages on their servers for 3-5 days and even those cannot be resent to you.

Maybe they were saying you could get the phone numbers you called/texted for the last 6 months? In which case that would be available thru your MyVerizon account under the MyBill tab.

0 Likes