Reporting BAD service in AREA 54986 Winneconne WI - We originally had better service.
Clmuskus

Reporting BAD service in AREA 54986 Winneconne WI - We originally had better service.  Now we are lucky to get 3G at times goes to 1X.  I have been designated by the Town of Poygan to get this resolved for our community.  Please connect me with the proper contact person.  I have been reporting to customer service this problem for over 2 years.  Please do NOT tell me to call customer service.  I just got off the phone with them.

I am one of many small business owners in this community.  At some point I will leave Verizon if this is not resolved. 

I get 5.17 upload speed on a good day.  Lucky to get a connection on other days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reporting BAD service in AREA 54986 Winneconne WI - We originally had better service.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

This actually is a public user-to-user VZW customer forum with primarily customers participating to help each other.  VZW agents may jump in and respond and you might get pointed somewhere to a group that might be able to look at where VZW is concentrating service level attention.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Reporting BAD service in AREA 54986 Winneconne WI - We originally had better service.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Clmuskus, I'm truly sorry to learn that you've had such an experience in your area with our service. I know you've mentioned that you spoke with customer service on multiple occasions. Can you please advise the result of those contacts? Were we able to file a ticket with our Network Team on your behalf? 

TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes