Re: Report Poor Coverage
Jg15011
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Verizon Store is down the block from me and I only get 1 or 2 bars at most in my neighborhood. Verizon is the worst! We just switched from ATT and ATT worked sooooooooooooooo much better

0 Likes
Jg15011
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched from ATT and ATT was much better. Verizon is literally the worst!!! I never thought I would miss ATT

0 Likes
Sagey123
Enthusiast - Level 1

This Is happening to us too. It's been going on almost 4 months!!! I have a ticket number which no one can tell me what's going on other than their waiting for a part for the tower. I can't believe how they can't even keep us in LTE. I go from 1x to 3g. Never had a problem like this. They really need to work on their LTE instead of 5g, which I'll probably never have...

0 Likes
jackl4
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Washington, PA and coverage has been getting worse over the past four months. This is rediculous. I cannot keep a call while driving on a main thoroughfare. Tech support says no one else is complaining but I find that hard to believe. I have tried the other carriers and it is no better. I am going to ask for a reduced rate as I am not getting the service I am paying for. HEY VERIZON! DO YOUR JOB AND FIX THE NETWORK!

0 Likes
omnieagle

Very Poor coverage in Stowe, VT 05672.   All Day - every day.   Data access disappears as the time of day moves past 9am.   Everyone at the Ski Resort can't send text messages or view webpages.   It effects thousands of people!   Jan 2, 2020 

0 Likes
LoneWolf2

I'm currently working in a warehouse in Santa Ana and I had to walk completely out of my work just to be able to surf the web and post this. I don't get any service once I walk into the door but apparently when I went camping last weekend, I was able to get full bars, 4G in the middle of nowhere but not in the heart of Santa Ana. Can you please help me?

0 Likes
DPollWA983

Wow, and Verizon told me they are having no issues or reports.  I chatted with them a month or two ago to report poor coverage in the Western Washington (state) area.  I told them Seattle, Tacoma, Puyallup, etc.  I said it may be due to the capacity of the system not being able to handle the rapid growth in the area.  They said they don't see a capacity issue and wanted me to give specifics.  Now that I see this thread, and many others like it, it is very apparent that Verizon has some major issues.  I, many family and friends in many different areas of the country have also told me that they are experiencing issues.  I think it's time to contact some national media outlet to see if they can investigate if Verizon is having problems.  However, it may not just be Verizon.  I tested T-Mobile and had poor results (and their HQ is right here in the Seattle area).  I was going to test AT&T, but they don't have a "Test Drive" like T-Mobile.  It's ashame that this is happening. Verizon used to be the best network out there, hands down.  Now, when there are issues, they don't seem to be admitting it, taking responsibility and doing something about it. Poor Cellular service when Cell phones are the norm is not good.  

The service has been bad since I moved here in April.  My daughter, who has lived her for 6 years said she noticed it got worse over the few months before that.  I didn't notice anything in Western NY before I moved, but that probably isn't a big enough city to have problems.  I know the service was better out here (in WA) too.  We never had service problems out here when visiting my daughter.  We only noticed it after we moved here.

The worst area that I've noticed seems to be around in the city of Puyallup, and the worst spot in the city seems to be at the intersection of 39th Avenue SW and 94th Avenue E, and the South Hill Mall area.

VERIZON, PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you connected with top speeds. What speeds are the exact you're receiving in this area?https://www.speedtest.net/   JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
rajuvenk

We have had verizon cell phones for more than 15 years.  Never had issues until the last few months.

We miss so many phone calls from friends and relatives because the signal is so bad. We live in PA.

Our son in CA who is in our family plan also was complaining that reception is very bad.

What is going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rajuvenk,

We always want to make sure you can rely on your phone whenever you need it. We value your fifteen years of loyalty and we're here to help. What are your zip code and the nearest cross streets to you? Do you know if others in your area are having similar issues?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes