Re: Report Poor Coverage
1986gross

blytheville arkansas

mississppi county arkansas

Gosnell arkansas

0 Likes
spartans1020

We live in El Centro 92243, and the service here used to be fantastic.  It's so bad now that I don't even use my verizon phone number anymore.  I have to use a voip app to make and receive calls from my house.  Outside my neighborhood it works perfect.  I've called and chatted with customer support on several occasions and nothing ever happens.  It's terrible that it takes so long to let someone know that the service is terrible for a whole neighborhood.

0 Likes
REIKO59
Enthusiast - Level 1

3G 4G LTE...whatever.  When not connected to internet I never know which my phone is using.  LTE, when I got my phone....was told this was a fast connection.  It's unreliable.  I could not do anything on my phone, except making a phone call.....Now I'm confused....which one is supposed to be current?  And now I see something about 5G....we have to sacrifice what we have because Verizon has something new?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What does the status read on your device (3G, 4G, LTE)?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Husoer

I did this and the tech was absolutely useless after spending 30 minutes on the phone. Basically said that it should work and didn’t know why. I moved to a new office in the middle of Metro Phoenix and I am getting unusable data speeds even with 3/4 bars. Had no issues at my old office or at home. I don’t know why Verizon doesn’t have the ability to report issues online or via an app like ATT. I’ll have no option but to switch carriers if this does not improve, which is fine because I pay more for Verizon with the expectation of good service  

67CD9B62-75A5-4FD9-A99D-9223BE4B7AEA.png

0 Likes
MDW21

I live in 85282 I now get 1 bar and people say that I am breaking up, I used to have great service but not anymore

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your calls as of late. Upon further review, Verizon is currently experiencing a wireless network issue in your area. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly. We appreciate your patience. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
MDW21

It is still poor only getting 1 bar still

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MDQ21 ,

Apologies for any confusion, but let's take a few steps back on this. While the zip code you shared is a very large area, what is the nearest intersection to where you are having this issue? When exactly did this begin? How far do you need to go away from this location before your connection improves? 

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
mcpeek86

I can only get signal in 2 places at my home it's very aggravating not only that but it drops signal alot I have to turn the airplane mode on and off to reboot the signal it easier then restarting my phone 100 times a day.  IDK what else to do I've tried everything. I've started looking into the steps to take for towers now I've already applied with 3 companies to start the process of checking if my area is exaptiable.

0 Likes