Report Poor Coverage
GEOWAN99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Where can I report poor coverage?  I would prefer not to put my home address on the forum.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Re: Report Poor Coverage
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Posting personal info. such as your home address is against the forum's Terms of Service.

Contact Customer Support (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204) to report poor coverage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn you are experiencing issues with coverage, GEOWAN99. As Tikibar1 mentioned, you can contact support to report service issues. In case you haven't had the opportunity to do so at this time, I sent you a direct message so we can take a closer look at your coverage. Please reply to that message so I can assist you.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

BluevanDad
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is the poor coverage I’m dealing with. No, I cannot hear you now Verizon.... can you hear us?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BluevanDad, we always want you to have the best possible coverage.  What specifically happens with your calls, texts, and data?  Where is this happening (street intersections, city, and state)?  When did this first start?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
oneggt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in 65747 and coverage has went from exellent to very poor in the last year.  I have a tower less than a half a mile away and barely register a signal on my phone.  drop calls alot.  jumps from 4g to 3g to 1x.  

Not sure what is going on but it seems that 4G should be working better before spending time and money of 5G.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When did you first start having this issue? What troubleshooting steps have you attempted since this started?

FranciscoP_VZW

0 Likes
CBW19
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in 28110 area and i am having the same problem.  I've noticed a drastic change over the last couple of weeks.  I disconnected my landline because i get such a good signal at home and now i can barely make a call.  Multiple calls have been dropped and text message bounce back.  Is there something going on in my area...upgrades to towers?  Something?  I've always had fantastic service but now i can barely use my phone. 

sj71004
Enthusiast - Level 1

We also have the same problem, it seems that Verizon does not care about keeping the service coverage up to date, instead they just want to blame our devices and up sell everyone on the next new thing. Why should we upgrade to 5g when you never finished building and upgrading the 4g network, what will happen to the 5g network in 5 years, it will be garbage too. 

VERIZON YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS. Everytime I call to let them know about poor service they do nothing to help me, nor do they even care that I am having problems. We live in Las Vegas, and when you go to the Strip it's the worst. Verizon refuses to put in enough towers to handle the demand of all those phones in the area. I have also noticed it in my neighborhood as well, Henderson, NV 89015. It's too bad that Tmobile, ATT, and Sprint are even worse, without true competition Verizon doesn't have any insentive to do the right thing and fix their network for their customers. We should get what we are paying for. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sj71004,

Being able to have service you can rely on is fundamental, and as someone who also lives in a very populated area, I can understand the importance of ensuring the coverage is appropriate to accommodate the density of people. We always want to have your back, and we are here to make sure the signal is all it needs to be for you and those around you. The last thing we want is for you to look at options with other carriers. Also, thank you for providing your city and zip code; your area looks great for coverage so let’s get your signal back on track.

What specific issues are you having with your service (calls, data, etc.) and what is happening when you are using these services? What signal and bars are you getting? Are your concerns happening indoors or outdoors?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes