Replacement phone
BREPLO70

How does Verizon get away charging you so much for phones when the always send out refurbished phones that's ALWAYS have problems. I paid a lot to keep getting these pieces of trash. You make billions upon billions and that dollar bill is ALL they care about. Imma charge you 50$ on top of the 780$ and you'll be back in a week to spend another 50$ cause we a thieves.. I hate you.

0 Likes
Re: Replacement phone
mama23dogs
Legend

@BREPLO70 wrote:

How does Verizon get away charging you so much for phones when the always send out refurbished phones that's ALWAYS have problems. I paid a lot to keep getting these pieces of trash. You make billions upon billions and that dollar bill is ALL they care about. Imma charge you 50$ on top of the 780$ and you'll be back in a week to spend another 50$ cause we a thieves.. I hate you.

It’s your phone.  Verizon didn’t make it and does not insure or warranty the phones.  If you read the warranty (provided by the manufacturer) or insurance (provided by Asurion) neither says you get a new phone as replacement for a phone that is faulty or damaged.  

No carrier will take responsibility for phones anymore   

Verizon is responsible for providing cell service.  That’s what they do.  They are only retailers for merchandise   

0 Likes
Re: Replacement phone
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Verizon charges what the phone manfactures say to charge and what they charge Verizon. Also phones are replaced by insurance not Verizon

0 Likes