Refund of cancelled order
ShawnLai

I had an order and it was canceled, but I haven't received the refund for two weeks. I tried to chat with representative online and they told me to make a phone to the sales department, which I waited for nearly 20 minutes and no one answered. Is it possible that one of the representatives could contact me by email? I am quite busy recently, really can't spend so much time on waiting this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refund of cancelled order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ShawnLai  It's not a good thing to find out that you've spent so much time waiting for a  refund. We're concerned to learn that it  has not processed after 2 weeks. Let's  see what's going on. You've come to the right place for help because we can work with you in a Direct Message since we no longer have email support.  What was the order for? Is the account still active?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Refund of cancelled order
ShawnLai

It has been more than a month but I am still waiting for the refund. It's an order for Google pixel phone. The account is still active.

0 Likes