Redeeming expired rebate card.
e_shol

I have a $100 pre-paid Citi card that I had received as a rebate (for a phone, I believe), that I had received in the mail late last year. It expired in February 2012, and having just finished a move, it was filed with a bunch of other paperwork that hadn't been touched until yesterday.

I know it's technically my fault, but is there anyway I can get a new card for the rebate? I'd really appreciate it!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Redeeming expired rebate card.
rcschnoor
Legend

Very doubtful, but it doesn't hurt to contact CS and ask. There is also a number on the card you could probably call.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello e.shol! I can provide you with information about your expired rebate card. I would suggest contacting Visa® through Citibank for a replacement card. They can be contacted at (866) 598-3499. I hope you're able to get your card replaced! ^CM

0 Likes
Jane1202

I just found out my $100 expired last month, when I used it today on my black Friday shopping! What do I do? Does Verizon reissue a card? Or Citi takes care of it?

0 Likes
Jane1202

Just read your post about the expired Verizon rebate card. Did you get a replacement card from Citi? I found out the same today with my $100 card. Appreciate your response!

Jane

0 Likes
dlshum
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a card that expired a few weeks ago.  Verizon told me too bad.  Once it is expired you are out the money.  TERRIBLE BUSINESS PRACTICE!

I plan to leave Verizon.  If this is how they treat their customers, I want no part of them.