Reception goes into 1x consistently!
acarollo83

As of the past month I have begun receiving the 1x service instead of LTE in my location, this is weird as I use to always have LTE service in my location. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reception goes into 1x consistently!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that your experience is one of excellence and that your service is functioning properly. Have any of your services been impacted by this? If so, which ones and in what way? Also, I know this is at your location, would it happen be indoors only or outdoors as well?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
acarollo83

Hello, thanks for contacting me back... For what I know nothing has changed around the area... we started receiving this problem within the past month or two. I have chatted with four other people who have similar issues, I have a iphone 6, but others have experienced this with the 6 plus and the 5s. The weird thing is a coworker that sits directly behind me has verizon as well and has perfect LTE coverage with a iPhone 5.

My connection does get better when I go down one block away from the building.

Thanks,

Angelo

0 Likes
acarollo83

Hey Anthony - it mostly happens in my work office... I use a iPhone 6... i

am not the only one with this problem, i have a few other verizon customers

who have the same issue. But the weird thing is that I have a coworker that

sits directly behind me who has LTE coverage on a iphone 5.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 3:59 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the Advanced Calling feature enabled on your line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Acarollo83, we appreciate you following up with us and providing us with these details. I too would be puzzled by the fact that one device does function much better in the same building. Ann154 asked a great question regarding Advanced Calling being enabled.

Settings>Cellular >Enable LTE > Are you set to Voice Only or Voice & Data?

If you go to Settings > Cellular > Roaming > What options are enabled?

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
acarollo83

Hello All  - I have the correct settings for my LTE, both Data and voice are on and my roaming is off.

0 Likes
acarollo83

Hey Ann - yes it is active. It is just weird that for the coworkers I know who have a verizon iPhone 5s or above are having issues and the two ppl who have a iPhone 5 verizon are not.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional info, acarollo83! Let's find out more. What zip code are you in? Do you have the issue outdoors in this location also, or is it only inside?

MichelleH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
acarollo83

Zip code 07677

0 Likes