Recently moved to non-supported Verizon area...
Mysterious1367

Hi!!! i Recently moved to an area that don't have any Verizon Services, I am always roaming now! I have enjoyed my services with Verizon, I've been with them for 10 + years. I am wondering what I should do? Keep my services or go with another wireless carrier? Another thing is I am still a year away from my contract ending, if I did change wireless carriers, will I be charge a termination fee still?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recently moved to non-supported Verizon area...
mcgathy

How do you know if you qualify for a network extender?

0 Likes
Re: Recently moved to non-supported Verizon area...
Mysterious1367

I talk with Verizon and the, came out to my house to see if they can improve the signal better from off one of the tower since I am just right outside the coverage area, I can drive down the road a few a couple of miles and get signal. They really can't do much since I now live in an area that a private cell phone company own the tower and won't allow Verizon to use them. They gave me the opinion of the network extender or I can pull out on my contract with the fees wavered since I've been with them for over 10 years. They stated that they hate to lose me as a customer but since I gave them service as long as I gave them service that they are will to waver to fee to help me out with my issue.  

0 Likes