Recent Signal Issues
JzLee

Hello,

Over the past 3 weeks we've been experiencing very weak signals and service disruption (dropped calls, 'can you hear me now' moments, etc.)  in our area.  We are located on Main Street in East Greenwich, RI 02818.  We have roughly 30 people in our office, most of whom are on Verizon, and all of whom are experiencing the same issue.  Previously, our signal strength and service has been excellent, so I'm wondering if there is an issue with the tower nearby or something else causing this issue.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recent Signal Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JzLee, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I know how important it is to have reliable service while you are at work. Let's get additional information on this issue. Is the problem happening indoors or outdoors? Any recent changes in the office (new construction, new equipment, etc.?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JzLee

Hello,

Issue occurs both outside and inside, though noticeably worse indoors.  No new construction, no new equipment.  Driving up and down Main Street the reported phone signal bounces from low LTE, to low 3G, to low 1x.

Thanks,

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the prompt response,  JzLee. Thank you for the helpful information and let's continue working on this. What is the make & model of your device? Are any of the devices using WiFi calling in the office? http://vz.to/24QZpSI

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JzLee

Hello,

I'm on an iPhone 6s, however in the office there is everything from iPhone 4 to 7, and a few android devices.

No one that I'm aware of is using Wi-Fi calling.

The most troubling aspect of this is that it is a new phenomenon being experienced by all of my users.  Had no issues previously up and down Main Street and in office.

0 Likes