Received an email from Verizon Wireless <verizonwireless2@email.vzwshop.com> with on offer for a free iPhone. Customer Service told me: it's a scam, not from us... What, are you kidding me?
longyrscustomer

How is it possible that customer service is telling me, this is not their email address: Verizon Wireless verizonwireless2@email.vzwshop.com and the email I received is a scam. I offered to forward the email and they told us not having an email address for incoming emails from customers. This is not a service, this is a joke. I requested a call back regarding this email, nothing happened. Is this the usual habit with long term customers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Received an email from Verizon Wireless <verizonwireless2@email.vzwshop.com> with on offer for a free iPhone. Customer Service told me: it's a scam, not from us... What, are you kidding me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

longyrscustomer we apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience that this has caused! We appreciate your business and we're here to help! Although the email may not be legitimate, we have a ton of deals you'll love! Check it out http://vz.to/1cpOTI8

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Received an email from Verizon Wireless <verizonwireless2@email.vzwshop.com> with on offer for a free iPhone. Customer Service told me: it's a scam, not from us... What, are you kidding me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

longyrscustomer we apologize for the confusion and the inconvenience that this has caused! We appreciate your business and we're here to help! Although the email may not be legitimate, we have a ton of deals you'll love! Check it out http://vz.to/1cpOTI8

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

You do realize that because a email says it's from a certain website doesn't mean it is. Most likely a scam to get your account info.

0 Likes