Rebates -
Dunkinsdaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1

The salesman from Go Wireless LLC for Verizon explained a rebate in the form of a credit card would be coming our way "Just fill out the form, include these forms, it will appear on-line Jan 6th. Well, there is no record......what's with that? I have read a few discussions regarding "non payment of rebates" by unhappy customers. Can't find a phone number to speak to a representative ----has anyone has this problem? Do you know the number? Would appreciate your help.....thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rebates -
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us regarding your Mail In Rebate, Dunkinsdaddy.
You can always go to www.vzw.com/rebates to check the status of the rebate. There is also a contact number to reach the Rebate Center directly.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might call Customer Service; when you get the phone tree, press 4 and then say Agent:

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

AZSALUKI
Legend

did you happen to keep a copy of everything you sent in? i've never had an issue with rebates, but if you have copies of everything, i would take them to the store that you purchased the device from.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us regarding your Mail In Rebate, Dunkinsdaddy.
You can always go to www.vzw.com/rebates to check the status of the rebate. There is also a contact number to reach the Rebate Center directly.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
simarlene
Enthusiast - Level 1

what is the contact number? I don't need the email address. I need the number.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes