Rebate Denied
SANCHU11

I was offered that if I transfered my lines and turn-in my phones to Verizon, I would get a $200 prepaid Card as part of the program. I took the offer and moved 6 lines over from Sprint. All the phones were valued $25 by the local Verizon store, which qualifies for the prepaid Card rebate offer. The old phones were checked and verified by the Verizon store employee as in good working and cosmetic condition and received a receipt stating as such. Now one of the rebate was denied because somewhere in the Verizon world, declared the phone is not in good working condition.

The rebate center reps can't help me because some entity of Verizon says that the phone is worthless even though I submitted the receipt that says otherwise. All I know is that the phone was turned in good working condition. Many things could of happen after it was tuned in and in-transit to this secretive world where they value the phones again. The value set at the VERIZON store by their EMPLOYEES should be HONORED. So I'm stuck and very disappointed with customer service. It feels like $200 was stolen from me.

If Verizon Rep is reading this, I hope you can make this right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate Denied
Lwthomas2015

We switched to Verizon and have been getting the run around with rebates was supposed to receive a total of $500 $400 for switching our number and 100 military discount. Now 3 months later we have only gotten the smaller rebate, what a surprise. They said we didn't qualify on both lines, after saying they were preparing it for the mail longer than a month. Do not switch to Verizon service is good but there morale is bad promises never kept. 

0 Likes