Re: Why is my service so spotty?
Blondmuse
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have always had a good mobile connection at home, now I get dropped calls, or people can't hear me at all, this occurs several times a day on my cell phone. Or I call a number in my phone and Verizon says it can't dial it or something like that. Nothing has changed at my house, same phone, Samsung note 8 that is barely 2 years old. This has been going on for at least 7 or 8 months and it's only getting worse. I pay a lot to verizon for service, get worse deals on new phones with them, so I am not a happy camper at all. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, Blondmuse! It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? What are the cross streets and zip code of your location? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Blondmuse, we always want to make sure that you can get the best assistance possible. Can you please send us a Private Note to work on this? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
tinysuit

I have the same issue. I use to get great reception. Nothing has changed except cell service getting worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tinysuit, we certainly want you to have the best possible service! What make and model phone do you have? What specific service concern are you having?

0 Likes
njeffers22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having issues as well. I'm only getting 1-2 bars at any given time.  I get voicemails 2-3 hours after the call. The service has been terrible. I chose Verizon because they used to have great coverage. I am considering another carrier.

knory

Same here. Service was always good in my house no matter where I moved around in it. Now last couple of weeks, I’ll be speaking to someone and they suddenly can’t hear me or I can’t hear them, or the call drops all together. This happens with different people in different places.  

I have a samsung galaxy s10.

0 Likes
Chipperoni

Same issue here!  Had iPhone 7S and it started then.  Upgraded to iPhone 11 Pro and I can't seem to solve this problem.  Anyone I call, the call will be dropped in less then 20-30 seconds.  Same when they call me.  I basically use my work phone(sprint) all the time without issues.  Contacted Verizon 3 times regarding this and it has not been resolved.  Phone calls are basically useless on this service.  Side note: dropped calls all over county,  not just specific address or neighborhood.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No one likes dropped calls in a middle of a conversation. I would love to help to see what is going on. Does this only happen indoors? What happens if you leave the area? Do you get better service? AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No one has time to drop calls all over the county, Chipperoni. You have reached the right person to help. I am shocked to hear that this has not been resolved yet. This does not sound like us at all. I will send you a private note so I can help. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes