Re: How do I contact Verizon Wireless by email?
bkschn22

Branched from: How do I contact Verizon Wireless by email?

i am trying to get a problem solved with my signal booster. it has been over a week now an still not working. i cant keep calling tech support because i dont have any service any where around my home. i got the booster installed done everything tech told me to do an still nothing. it cant find the gps or signal. i was told it couldnt find the IP address either. I would like to know why no one is fixing this problem for me. all of my neighbors are having same problems. some have changed to At&T because of this. I want to stay with verizon. I am even willing to have verizon install a tower in the back of my yard. it would sure help this whole area. how can i get in touch with someone about installing an tower here? please fix my problem because i have medical problems an since i have moved here past 2 wks i cant even get in touch with my doctors. I need the phone because i have sleep apnea an lung problems. thanks for the help

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I contact Verizon Wireless by email?
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon will not install a tower in your backyard. Even if they did, it could take YEARS to get the approval from local governing agencies. I assume you are looking for a fix BEFORE that period of time.

If you MUST have phone service in your home because of medical reasons, why not get a landline? That is a MUCH more reliable service than cellular. Cellular service can be affected by outside influences such as weather, foliage, buildings, electrical inteference, etc... For someone who MUST have phone service in their home, I find it ridiculous that a landline is not available in the home.