Re: Gowireless vs Verizon store??
rmo214

Went to a "NEW" Verizon Wireless store which recently opened up near me. I bought a Moto X phone(which we were talked into) for $150.00 - a $50.00 rebate. Also purchased a hard case Otterbox for an additional $59.00. I was under the assumption that this was a corporate store as there was no indication that it was not(such as a Zoom Wireless or a private signage indicating such a store). I had 10 days to return product if I was not happy with my purchase.

I later found out by Verizon that this store overcharged me $50.00 for the phone  and $10.00 extra for the case. When I brought this fact to the attention of the store manager, his response was that I would of gotten the matched price if let them know that other stores, (both corporate and private), were charging a lower price. To me , this was deceitful and warranted a complaint with Verizon. I also found out that Verizon has 4 tiers of stores. #1 being corporate, #2 being a premium retailer(such as a Go-Wireless store), #3 being stores such as Zoom Wireless, and #4 being kiosks in stores like BestBuy and warehouse clubs). Do yourself a favor. Only go to a legitimate corporate store, even if you have to drive a few more miles to get there. At least, you wont be taken advantaged of.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
budone
Legend

I would be interested in a picture of the signage on the building. Every third party store I have seen has the store name under the VZW logo

Sent from my iPad

B33
Legend

On seeing differences in the Stores...

The New store that is to open in our area soon actually I heard it was the 26th of June)  the Verizon signage is of a new style from what it was a Few years ago when the Contractor was building and finished the building it had a Light brownish tone to it now it's white trimmed in Dark Grey Look's pretty nice on the outside can't wait to see the inside but the Parking lot is a bit on the small side.  for as many customer that this store is going to half to handle I think a bigger or expanded parking area might have to be added..

0 Likes