Random texts not being delivered to tablet and online
AUDRARUTGERS

I am using a tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8") to send and receive texts and calls through Message+. A few text incoming messages each day, from multiple senders, are not coming through to the tablet, nor are they appearing in My Verizon messaging online. They do go through to my phone. This happens even if I leave my phone turned off. Also, at least one recipient has noticed that some texts from my tablet say that come from a strange number, which is neither the number associated with the tablet or my phone number.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Random texts not being delivered to tablet and online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want your messages to flow on your tablet as they do on your phone, AUDRARUTGERS. Let's get some more information.

When did this messaging issue start?

What is your ZIP code?

What is the software Built number of your tablet as per this link? http://spr.ly/6585B7XMh

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AUDRARUTGERS

The issue started as soon as I paired my tablet, at the end of August.  My zip code is 97222.  The build on the tablet is MMB29K.T377VVRU1BPD6. In case it's helpful, the messages that are not delivered to the tablet are also not delivered view the online messaging tool at https://web.vma.vzw.com/, so I don't think it's a problem with the tablet.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of phone do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
AUDRARUTGERS

LG G4. I tried leaving it powered off, in case it was doing something to prevent the messages from other devices, but it didn't help.  Messages didn't come through to the tablet or web, but they did come through to my phone when I finally turned it on.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Interesting. I thought you might have an iPhone and was using iMessages which would explain the missing messages. Since that isn't the case, I don't know what is causing the messages to not be delivered to the other devices you have synced with the phone number.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes