RUDE LADY
GERBY
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had some complications with the the Edge Program.

So as I went in to the store I was greeted by an apathetic manager (MICHELLE). She asked me what she could do to help. Immediately she said she couldn't be of much help. I stated to her that an associate that i talked to said that I can upgrade early.

She just pointed at the seats and said you can do the phone calls over there.

I was frustrated at the fact that she didn't help me and second of all the music was way to loud to conduct any type of business. The manager (as aforementioned above), was dancing and looking at her Facebook and didn't even bother to try to ask me how things were going.

My case was complicated enough already and i thought the noise distraction was a bit excessive.

Finally I got through on the phone with the verizon representative, and let me say this, I was appalled that both associates were talking shit in front of me. I dont know what warranted the MANAGER of the store to do this type of thing, but it really insulted me as a verizon customer.

I am very displeased with the service here, If you can conduct Verizon business elsewhere then please do. I spent an hour and 30 minutes wishing i could go some other branch. This make me think about switching to another wireless carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: RUDE LADY
jp1218
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is typical Verizon customer service.  I suggest you "Run don't walk away from Verizon".

Re: RUDE LADY
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

I feel like that could happen anywhere thought. Managers get too comfortable with their positions and think that they can just do what ever they want. To be cool they just let their employees do whatever they want too.

People are just too much sometimes.

0 Likes