REBATE!!!!
DONWAR0

In August, I contacted Verizon to switch from AT&T. We experienced a period of outage with AT&T during a Federal Emergency and that left me hating on AT&T. When I contacted Verizon and spoke with Jenna [Removed], she was more than happy to assist me with the transfer of all three lines.  As I asked the question of what type of transfer credits, I was told we will give you $650 per line to transfer and a $100 per line credit on your billing.  Free data upgrades were also offered.    I also received a waiver of activation fees.  TO DATE:  I just paid my final balance with AT&T $1,700.  TO DATE:  I don't have the $650 transfer offer, nor do I have the $100 per line credit on my account.  Also, I was told that Jenna would be my personal representative, but JENNA has not responded AT ALL to my messages that date back to September!!  I am now considering the move back to AT&T!!

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: REBATE!!!!
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

DONWAR0, it's an honor that you would switch over to us, and this isn't the experience we want you to have. There are certain steps you have to take in order to get the switch promotion. Did you submit your trade-in devices through >> Switch to Verizon | Verizon Wireless 

Did you receive a submission ID via email?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes