Question about upgrade pricing?
robbversion1

At the end of this month I will be eligible for a phone upgrade (2 year - 20month upgrade). I went into 'my verizon' and checked out 'upgrade my phone', but because my upgrade date isnt here I always get the month to month phone prices. Could someone tell me what the upgrade discounts are for a phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about upgrade pricing?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

robbversion1 wrote:

At the end of this month I will be eligible for a phone upgrade (2 year - 20month upgrade). I went into 'my verizon' and checked out 'upgrade my phone', but because my upgrade date isnt here I always get the month to month phone prices. Could someone tell me what the upgrade discounts are for a phone?

Each phone has their own discount price & such. Go HERE and look at the phone you want.Then look at "price with 2yr contract" & right next to it is the price you'll get it at when signing a 2yr contract again. Of course there is that online discount if you purchase devices online. In red would be the final price with discount + online discount.

0 Likes
Re: Question about upgrade pricing?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

robbversion1 wrote:

Could someone tell me what the upgrade discounts are for a phone?

As the GreatOne said, look at the 2-yr contract pricing (don't log in to the site, just browse it as if you were a new customer with no account).  Those prices do change as week to week, day to day even, as different phones go on sale and different promotions are offered.  If you are planning to renew your contract for 2 years, then those prices will be available to you at the 20 month point.

In addition, you have your NE2 credit, which used to be $100, but in recent years has been reduced based on your current voice plan -  you get a $50 NE2 discount on plans $79.99 and up and $30 NE2 discount on plans $34.99 - $79.99. Only the primary line on a family plan qualifies for the NE2, and this discount is based on the plan cost for the primary line, excluding any data plans.  The NE2 is in addition to the 2-yr price discount.

HTH,

0 Likes