Question about my unlimited data??
chevyboy2285

i currently have unlimited data on my account because i buy my phones outright.  are you guys going to continue to let us with this package keep it for awhile?  I'm wondering because i am buying the iPhone 6 and want to know if i should do outright or contract?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about my unlimited data??
Weth
Legend

You can continue to buy full retail and keep unlimited. You can ask all you want buy those that respond do not know how long this will be available, and the ones that do know if and when it will be cancelled won't talk until it is officially announced. In other words, works now, no guarantees.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You can continue to buy full retail and keep unlimited. You can ask all you want buy those that respond do not know how long this will be available, and the ones that do know if and when it will be cancelled won't talk until it is officially announced. In other words, works now, no guarantees.

0 Likes
chevyboy2285

thanks...im gonna keep it going then.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chevyboy2285, we would love to see you with a new iPhone 6 device. I have great news. You can purchase that device at full retail pricing and keep your Unlimited data plan. For your convenience, you can order that phone right here: http://vz.to/1e948q1

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes