Question about Friends and Family with Small Business Share Plan
Relztrah

My wife's business has the Small Business Share Plan with 10 F&F. The description of F&F on the VZW website reads as follows:

Friends & Family:
Only calls from Nationwide Coverage Area to designated domestic landline or wireless numbers (excluding Directory Assistance, 900 numbers, or customer’s own wireless or Voice Mail access numbers) included; all qualifying lines on an account share the same Friends & Family numbers, up to account’s eligibility limits; Verizon Enterprise Center or My Business Account required to set up and manage Friends & Family numbers. Offers and coverage, varying by service, not available everywhere.

OK, so does that mean she has unlimited calls to my PagePlus cell phone but not from my PagePlus phone? Furthermore, I would like to add my Google Voice number to her F&F list in hopes of using her cell phone as the ringback phone when I make GV calls. But my question is the same: does the unlimited apply only to calls to my GV number or also from my GV number?

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Friends and Family with Small Business Share Plan
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
The Friends and Family #'s are unlimited calls to and from those numbers. If you call her from your Page Plus cell phone, the minutes on her phone would be unlimited; your Page Plus phone may be charged minutes, depending on your plan options.
0 Likes