Promotions that cost more?
weaving2fast

In the last few months I've received a few text messages from Verizon about promotions.  One being unlimited for $25.00 a line for 4 lines and one being $100.00 a month for unlimited with auto pay.  Both times I called into customer service and was told both time it would actually cost me more a month to go to these promotions.  They have some crazy excuse that because I have only 2 lines it would cost me more.  Every time I go into a Verizon store or call them it seems they want more money.  I get text messages and see commercials all the time indicating I can save money but upon calling they just want more.  I pay more for 2 lines then someone with 4?  It really baffles me and I will be leaving Verizon sometime this year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promotions that cost more?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The plan is $45 per line if you have 4 lines with autopay and paperless billing. That's an average cost per line. The average price is more for fewer lines and less if you have more lines than 4. You should always research the specifics of the plan to determine whether or not it is a good choice for your situation. It doesn't work for everyone.

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The plan is $45 per line if you have 4 lines with autopay and paperless billing. That's an average cost per line. The average price is more for fewer lines and less if you have more lines than 4. You should always research the specifics of the plan to determine whether or not it is a good choice for your situation. It doesn't work for everyone.

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

$100/month with autopay is for the data portion - each line you add to that is $20 (or $40 if on a contract, it will drop to $20 once the contract is fulfilled), and if yo uhave any device payments, they will add into the cost.  So, at a minimum, with two phones, unlimited is $140 plus taxes and fees.

What is your data usage now?  If it's 8GB or less, it's probably not cost effective to switch to unlimited. 

0 Likes