Promo Code
LEPilot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to find the promo code from when I switched to Verizon and got our new phones. Is there a place where I can look this up? It was the $200 MasterCard switcher promo offered when I placed the order on 12/22/19, and I need it for the rebate center.  Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Promo Code
LEPilot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found it on the order confirmation email. HOLIDAYSWITCH.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LEPilot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found it on the order confirmation email. HOLIDAYSWITCH.  Thanks.

0 Likes
laurel123

why does Verizon lie about promos. I need a response by 1-2-2020. we pay a lot for the service and why do they lie about promos I want a supervisor and will call your corporate office tomorrow. this is unfair

0 Likes
laurel123

why does Verizon ie about promos. I cannot use online as stated and will report until I hear from you by no later than January 2, 2020. contact me at [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] and call me both 6514706855 as email not always working. this is sad as this cost alot. I don't want have to report to fcc and will not if you contact me as indicated above. thanks 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

laurel123, we are concerned to hear you are having issues with promotions. We are happy to assist in any way possible. What promotions are you referring to? What issues are you encountering?

-Joshua

0 Likes