Re: Problems with NFL Mobile Premium?
dave_jacobson

I am having connection problems with the NFL mobile app. I am constantly losing the connection even though I am on a home wireless network which has a T1 connection to the internet. How do I get my money for this useless app? It seems like it disconnects every few seconds and is basically useless.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dave_jacobson,

Disconnecting every few seconds is no way to watch football! Sounds like you have a great connection but I don't want to jump to conclusions. Anything else that uses data having trouble? Web browsing, video streaming, email? (You can test the speed by going to speedtest.net .)

If data is working fine that would point us in the direction of the app. I would start with simply doing a reset of the app and see if there is any difference. You can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If the problem persists at that juncture I would reach out to NFL Mobile app support at 800-635-5300.

BrianP_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
drewkeefer
Enthusiast - Level 1

My error messages come up as "Sorry, there are no videos to display for the selected channel at this time."  "Video is currently unavailable. Please try again later"  or "You're session is expired. Please try again later" ..  All of these messages have come up on Redzone, and every other game i've tried to watch.  I've tried installing and re-installing the app, tried on wifi and mobile data, location is on, It's worked twice for about 4 minutes at a time out of 100s of attempts .

kharr25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm getting the same thing as drewkeefer. I've tried in two different towns, 2 different WiFi, and still nothing. Money well spent

0 Likes
amazombie
Enthusiast - Level 1

yup same here... along with everyone else.. but hey verizon..keep telling us to reinstall and troubleshoot our devices...

papageorgio

What the hell is going on!? Red zone worked the first half and now keeps asking me to resubscribe and will not load! Super bummed

0 Likes