Problem in 91104
Rogettwo

We are having huge problems in area code 91104 and people will be quitting Verizon. In our neighbor website there were 44 people complaining about Verizon products and support. Here are some of them.. Here are some of this 

know there was a post about this weeks ago but are you Verizon Wireless customers still having reception issues? I never had issues in my home until a couple months ago and now I can't have a clear phone conversation/not get dropped. I've been on hold with them an hour and still nothing. So frustrating! How are you T-Mobilers liking your service? 🙂 I've been with Verizon for 20 years but might be time to finally switch.

0 Likes
Re: Problem in 91104
Rogettwo

We’re still having problems with dropped calls with Verizon, even though I reported it. BUT, I also found out that many people who also have iPhone XRs but different cell providers are reporting the same thing, so I’m not sure who’s at fault at this point.

Thank, 

I’m with Verizon. iPhone 7. I’ve been experiencing broken calls where the sound goes dead for several seconds- then they come back. Also having difficulty hearing people unless I put them on speaker. Then it sounds normal. Time for a new phone, new provider? Or a hearing test?

Thank

, Craftsman Heights·19 Jun

0 Likes
Rogettwo

I have a Samsung Note. My brother comes to visit frequently and he too has Verizon and noticed reception at my house has gotten horrible in the past couple months. I finally talked to someone at Verizon after waiting over an hour, they put in a ticket order to get it looked into. We shall see!

Thank

They put in a ticket for me too then told me the solution was to buy a booster.😡 Its running through our wi-fi at home and still drops calls.

Thank

Grrrr, that doesn't sound right, ! Especially if you previously had no issues with dropped calls before! If that's what they tell me, I will definitely have to switch. 😞

Thank

0 Likes
Rogettwo

I'm a long-time Verizon customer who also has noticed the signal here has degraded as of a a couple of months ago. The signal is now very weak and unreliable. Weeks ago, I put in a service call with Verizon, and we troubleshooted a while. They put in a service ticket to look into it. Eventually, they sent me a note to assure me nothing has changed on their end, and that I should still be receiving good service. But it clearly has changed for the worse.

Thank

Oh wow I thought it was just us. Same issue as everyone above. Very frustrating. It never was an issue until just a couple of months ago. It’s gotten very bad.

Thank

I had AT&T and it was not great. Switched to Verizon and it’s worse. If I walk a block from my house calls drop and dats crawls. Anyone on TMobile and liking it?

Thank

We moved to the area 15 years ago With T Mobile phones and I couldn’t get reception in our house and discovered only Verizon worked here, so switched carriers and have been mostly happy for the very expensive service ($250/mo for 2 IPhone 8 Plus) because they worked here. Since about mid March we don’t get reception at our house (1 bar, maybe 2, but drops calls and goes in and out). Even in the 1 mile radius of our house we don’t get reception. Verizon troubleshoots for hours, says they coulda send someone out but won’t and said possibly we could get a signal expender but would have to pay $200 or $250 for it. I heard those cause cancer, but so do the electric meters the gas co and electric co installed without permission.

Thank

0 Likes
Rogettwo

Perhaps we can collect 100 dissatisfied customers in the neighborhood, find out which service works in the neighborhood and all switch at once for a discounted rate. Or threaten this to Verizon if they don’t fix the towers which are obviously the cause of this. Either they want us to switch phones, buy extenders, are going to try to switch us to 5G or just don’t care.

Thank

Last week Verizon told me that it was the fault of my older (but still quite functional) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that was built for 3G not 4G???? And that as they rolled out 5G I could expect more times when Verizon was 1x. Had to 'reset' my phone to make it work and then of course I had to redo all my settings. That was fun. Don't know if what Customer Service said is true but thanks a lot. I'm interested in MintMobile but am concerned that the probable elimination of Net Neutrality will wipe out all the little folks, like my wonderful Sonic.net Internet Service provider and Mint as well...

Thank

0 Likes
Rogettwo

I have a new galaxy note and I get 1 bar with Verizon. Calls drop in certain spots in my house but ok else wheres. 1 Bar outside my house in the driveway. Poor reception. Been with Verizon since they were airtouch.

Thank

Verizon...grrrr. Recently poor reception .

Thank

We have 5 different mobile phones (ranging from 5 years old to brand new) in our household, all on Verizon, and none of them work in our house anymore. Problem has been getting gradually worse over the last ~year (prior to that Verizon signals were very good). Signal is somewhat better outside, but lately can't even get a strong signal standing in our front yard anymore. Very frustrated, and ready to switch.

Thank

0 Likes
Rogettwo

I do not want to go through the hassle of changing but also cannot live with poor services.

Please help

0 Likes