Predicto
themaven1

How do I discontinue/delete Predicto, which I did not order and which eats up my monthly text time?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Predicto
jzeph

Have you tried Verizon cs they should be able to take care of it.

But you probability have to have predicto for this month

for Verizon wants their money for all services month to month

hopes this helps

0 Likes
Re: Predicto
Predicto

We are sorry to hear about your experience.  Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have.  You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word ”HELP” to 654654.  Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone. 

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups.  To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone.  We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms.  They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account.  The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction.  If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text “stop” to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.  

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we’ll take care of your issues.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

PredictoMobile 

0 Likes