Positive Feedback for Customer Rep
pinkglass26
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never write these but I had such an amazing experience with Jamil (last name [Removed] )at the store at 1293 Broadway in NYC yesterday.

I had an incredibly complicated problem, involving switching plans and replacing phones. Several reps I had spoken to on the phone previously, were not helpful. Jamil was very nice as soon as I walked in and, even as things got more complicated, he remained friendly. It took over 90 minutes of troubleshooting and multiple levels of tech support by phone, to solve the issue. Nothing to do with his competency, things were just that difficult. He remained a complete gentleman the the entire time. Even after all of that, at the end he said I should absolutely come back to their store if I have any further issues with my phone. It was really incredible and I cannot recommend him enough for promotions and any other benefits he can be given. I would appreciate if this was passed on to his supervisors.

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)