Positive Customer Feedback
Tabbycakes

This morning I called in and spoke with Augustine. He was extremely helpful and friendly. He went above and beyond to help give me the information I was looking for. Most pleasant experience I've ever had with a cell phone service. How can I get this feedback to Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: Positive Customer Feedback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tabbycakes Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your wonderful experience. We will certainly make sure your comments are forwarded. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
jfarrell417

Hi -- I would like to also provide positive feedback. On the evening of Tuesday, November 24,  I spoke with a rep named Kayla, who said she lived in the southwest. I cannot express to you how helpful she was to me. My iPhone had died the night before, and I had spent the last 24 hours (literally) going to extreme lengths to get a new phone immediately. I won't bore you with the details, but it was extremely difficult, and I was exhausted and freaked out by the time I reached Kayla. I could not access my work unless this got straightened out, and we were headed into a holiday weekend where I simply had to have access to my clients. She was so lovely and incredibly patient -- and not only assisted me in getting the Verizon SIM card installed, she helped guide me throughout the process of getting my new phone up and running. It was so wonderful and comforting to have someone be patient, kind and helpful when I needed it most. I told her then I wished I could thank her personally and send her a Starbucks gift card or something -- but I guess this will have to do!  She was the "angel" I needed at that moment. I hope there's a way to recognize her. Thx so much! Jill

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jfarrell417, we value your time, and want to thank you for the feedback. We're glad that know that Kayla was able to help you with your new phone setup, and that she was awesome while taking care of the situation. We're always happy to help. Please stay safe, and have a great night!

0 Likes