Ported # then closed account now no record
tbudx3

My son ported his number to Sprint then canceled his verizon account.  He then called verizon and asked for the final payment due.  He was told 750.00 because he had an iphone 6 and a jet pack.  He then went down to the verizon store to make his payment and there is nothing on record for him.  He can not log into his verizon account because his phone number is not active with them anymore.  He has been trying to get this handled for the the past 6 months.

I got a call yesterday from Verizon telling him to call them with his reference  number which is his phone number.  He calls them back and they tell him they cant get his account info because his reference number is not valid.   My son tried to take care of this 6 months ago and I find it hard to believe that Verizon can't type in his name and get his balance due.  He has gotten nothing in the mail either because he was signed up for paperless billing.  What can he do to get this over with?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ported # then closed account now no record
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tbudx3

I would be concerned too if this was happening to my son. We have several ways to locate an old account. If he has his original account number or even his full social security number we would be able to look it up. Please have him contact us so we can help him further.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes