Port in credit 100$ per line still not credited even after 6 months
Rsaluja

Hi,

I switched 2 lines in June 2016 and still haven't got any port in credit which was $100 for each line.

Have contacted chat support multiple times and they told me it will be credited next month.

Should I go back to the store and argue with the sales guys why they promised us the port in credit if Verizon can't meet them???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Port in credit 100$ per line still not credited even after 6 months
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rsaluia We want you to feel glad about your decision to join Verizon Wireless. We want to make sure you receive all necessary credits that are due to you. There is no need to visit the store as long as the port in was valid to receive the discount. How many lines did you port in? Please tell us the make and model phones purchased. Did you also trade in your phones from the previous provider?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rsaluja

Hi

I ported 2 lines. Phones purchased were iPhone 6s & 6s Plus. And old phones were not traded.

Thanks

0 Likes
STEPHOCONO

Same issue. Was promised $100 port-in credit in the store and also on the phone with the woman helping me port my phone. Wife and I ported 2 numbers from T-Mobile. Such [removed]. Just chatted with a customer rep and was told there was no port-in credit unless I traded in my phone - exact opposite of what I was told...

180 days to report....Verizon may have the best network but they have the worst customer service and no wonder they keep losing clients despite their network. What type of mgmt team is running this company?

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes