Poor wireless connection service in zip code 19808
SS-07

At a neighborhood party in Limestone Hills,  9 out of 10 people said they can't get cell phone reception in their home.  The one person who had no issue had ATT as the wireless provider.  A few had bought boosters from Verizon that they said don't work.  The conversation had actually started a few days before when 2 neighbors found eachother on their front walks, trying to get a signal.     Does anyone know if Verizon is really trying to do anything to improve this issue.  I heard 2 months ago they were, but we all decided our cell phone reception is worse in the last 5 months than it was previously

0 Likes
Re: Poor wireless connection service in zip code 19808
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We all rely on our phones to work at all times and in all places, SS-07. You came to the right team to get to the bottom of things. Indoor service is challenging for many reasons due to interference beyond our control. That said we want to know more about what’s changed over the past five months when compared to before. Please share details in terms of calls, texts, and internet.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
SS-07

Actually nothing except for the fact that I bought the new Galaxy phone... but per neighbors they are having problems with I phones too.   One neighbor said Verizon was aware of his issue, and said they were looking for a new Cell tower/or a cell tower fix, but nothing changed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SS-07, we know how important it is to ensure that you are getting good service, especially at your home! Please share your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage in more detail. Are you having issues with all services, or one particular service such as data or calls? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes