Poor signal
FRUITSLICKS

I work in Pembroke kentucky.  My coworkers friends and family have terrible service at my work which is on the edge of Hopkinsville and Pembroke Kentucky . My work address is 750 Frank Yost Lane, Hopkinsville ky 42240. It doesn't matter if you have apple or android.  All of the people st my work with Verizon have little to no service. At&t customers can watch videos and everything.  Verizon customers can barely even get a text out. The website says excellent coverage for that area. But it's anything but. It may take 5 hours of sending failed retry. Your message will be sent when service becomes available. My daughter lives in Pembroke and has to tyrn her phone off then back on to send and recieve that. But that doesn't always work. I really don't want to change service providers. But this issue may cause me to. It has only been in the last 2 years the signal strength has declined. Even when I call customer service they say I should have excellent service there but no one does. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help improve your service ASAP, FRUITSLICKS. Being able to use the service as intended is our number one goal. I have a few questions to best address the current issues. Do you notice any difference if you are inside or outside? Are you noticing any issues on calls and if so, please advise further. We certainly don’t want you leaving Verizon Wireless and look forward to hearing back.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes