Poor signal on iPhone XR
t-bucket91
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm working in Firestone Colorado 30 miles north of Denver and can't load an internet page with 2 bars LTE explain to me how in a heavily populated area I don't have the use of the internet stop lying about coverage and give what was promised in the agreement apon purchase of the device otherwise lose more customers to garbage like no service in towns and cities where most people use a phone 

Re: Poor signal on iPhone XR
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello LJKGG, having poor signal, can be frustrating, especially since you need it to accomplish daily activities. When did the issue start? Any recent changes? What exactly happens when you try to use the service?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
LJKGGR

Well yeah...you didn't get the iphone 11. Everyone knows they sandbag both wifi and data signals for older models in an attempt to make you buy the newest model. 

0 Likes
coconana65

We live right by a Verizon tower and for the last couple of years our signal strength is awful! Tell me how we can go from always having full bars to having one bar when we are right by the tower. Can you tell me how to fix this?

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the service you need and deserve is a must and we are here to assist you. Please Meet us in a Private Note for assistance. We will stand by. - Albert

0 Likes