Poor service on the Southeast side of Indianapolis
gwhoffman1

When I moved to the Southeast side of Indianapolis, I had Sprint. I dumped them because I couldn't get any signal down here. Verizon was great at the time and I had no issues with the service. Over the last couple of months, the service had gone to crap down here. I can't get a signal in the house and no data. When family with Verizon comes to the house, their service drops off to nothing as well, so it isn't the phones. What has happened here? Do I need to start researching other carriers again or is this being worked on. From previous posts, it is a known problem. Is it being addressed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Poor service on the Southeast side of Indianapolis
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose you with our family gwhoffman1. I'm sorry you're having issues with signal in your home. We can definitely trouble-shoot your service problems and do our best to get that signal back working at 100% . What devices do you have? Have you thought about our network extender which is used to boost signal  inside? Here is some information about this awesome accessory http://vz.to/IHRT6h .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose you with our family gwhoffman1. I'm sorry you're having issues with signal in your home. We can definitely trouble-shoot your service problems and do our best to get that signal back working at 100% . What devices do you have? Have you thought about our network extender which is used to boost signal  inside? Here is some information about this awesome accessory http://vz.to/IHRT6h .

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
gwhoffman1

I started a help ticket for the poor service. I was told that I am in a

poor service area and they suggested a signal booster for my home. Why

would I buy a service booster when I am paying over $225.00 a month for

Verizon to provide me service? That makes no sense to me! If I'm paying for

service from the nation wide leader with a huge coverage map, why do I not

get it in Indianapolis? You want me to spend more money with you?

On Aug 3, 2014 10:35 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
gwhoffman1

My wife and I have galaxy 3's and my sister in law had an iphone and they

all lose service down here.

On Aug 3, 2014 10:35 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes