Poor service in area code 17866
Tallone15

Within the past year or so cellular service in area code 17866 has slowly degraded to the point that I have been having dropped calls and text messages do not send. What is going on here? I do not have a smart phone nor do I wish to have one. This is becoming rather annoying. My service was very good at one time. Is there a problem with one of your towers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service in area code 17866
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Tallone15, I apologize that you are having issues with service degrading in that location for quite awhile. Let me look into your concerns. Are you having issues indoors or outdoors or both? Are other experiencing these same service issues? Share some detail with us so we can assist further.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tallone15

Service is poor both inside and out. I am not the only one affected several others that have Verizon service also have the same problem. My phone also kicks into network extender most of the time around my house.

0 Likes
Tallone15

Just typical Verizon response, none. I recently had an online chat with a Verizon agent and a ticket was created. I was assured that problem would get fixed. Nothing has changed, I still have poor service with little to no signal. This was not the case 6 months to a year ago. Now Verizon wants me to contact them about an indoor solution for my service. Network extender? Why should I have to have another piece of equipment to fix something that at one time was not an issue. I am supposedly in a known poor service area. It did not used to be a poor service area. Verizon  please get your act together and treat your long term customers right.

0 Likes