Poor reception
Wayne71
Enthusiast - Level 2

s there a fix to help connection reliability with a I phone 6? I have not had anything but trouble with mine since I switched to Verizon in June. I have already replaced phone changed network settings per Verizon and had a new SIM card. To get my phone to pick up LTE coverage all I have to do is put it in airplane mode and back off then I can get a signal. I have never been so frustrated with service from any other cellphone company?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wayne71, I realize the importance of having good reception on your iPhone 6. I want to ease any frustration you’re having and fix this issue to provide you with the best reception possible. I appreciate the steps you’ve done thus far but let’s continue to work on this concern together. What’s your zip code? Does this issue happen at one location or several? Please provide some additional details so we can get to the bottom of the issue to find a resolution.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Wayne71
Enthusiast - Level 2

My zip code is 30153. And no It does not only do it here.

0 Likes
Wayne71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the not helping Verizon!! I would recommend anyone to check local service area before switching carriers. If I had it to do over I would have stayed with my other provider.

0 Likes